TriCalm provides fast relief from itching, burning, and stinging due to rashes, hives, allergic reactions, bug bites, poison ivy, etc. It is a steroid-free, anti-itch gel that works instantly.
Some fast facts about TriCalm:
- TriCalm’s formula contains COSMEDERM-7, a compound of strontium, a naturally occurring element found in leafy green vegetables.
- TriCalm is safe to use daily on kids and adults and is FDA-approved.
- TriCalm is non-numbing, and works on contact to provide rapid itch relief from bug bites, rashes, sunburns, poison oak/ivy, and more. It may also help relief dry skin and eczema-related symptoms.
- TriCalm does not increase sensitivity to UV rays, so its safe to use while spending time in the sun.
- TriCalm retails for $9.49 for a 2-ounce tube.
My family has been using TriCalm for a few different skin ailments. Lexie has eczema, so she is constantly scratching her legs and arms. I applied the TriCalm, and she had very fast relief from the itching. JTom got into some poison ivy or poison oak, while loading firewood to bring to the house. It has not spread (thankfully) but it was itching like crazy; we applied some TriCalm and like Lexie, he had immediate relief.
I like this product because it doesn't have any steroids or other chemicals which can cause damage over long-term use. It doesn't have a thick, sticky consistency like other products I have used, nor do you have to let it dry (like Caladryl) before you can touch anything (that's a hard feat for a 2 year old). It is so thin, (and clear might I add), that it dries almost instantly. This was a great product for Lexie; she LOVES any cream or lotion I put on her, and it was effective. I would recommend you have a tube in your medicine cabinet, and in the car for emergency application.
And what's even better? TriCalm and Moms Meet are so generous they are letting me host a giveaway!
*****I am extending this giveaway until Wednesday, January 23, 2013.*****
Two readers will receive a full size tube of TriCalm hydrogel! ***To enter, follow this blog, then leave your name, and email address in a comment below, telling me what the weather is like where you live, random, I know. =)
U.S. residents only.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of
the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received
it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I
agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My
opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media
Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.